Our Trial Program
Selecting a flute or headjoint is a personal experience that requires time with the instruments. Our free trial program allows you to test instruments before you make a decision.
Please note: In accordance with CDC and MN Dept of Health guidelines, Schmitt Music has resumed in-store trials for all instrument categories. Instruments are sanitized after each demonstration. Contact us for an appointment or stop in to the store! We are also happy to schedule a phone or virtual consultation, or curate a selection of instruments and ship directly to you for in-home trial.
How it works
We will ship up to 2 flutes and 3 headjoints to your home so you can compare to your current instrument, bring them to a lesson, and truly get to know each instrument.
- You will have 7 days from the date of delivery to try your selections.
- Fill out a short contact form to request a trial.
- We will respond to your inquiry to confirm your selections.
- We require a credit card on file and may require a deposit for certain selections.
- By the 7th day of your trial, contact us and let us know which instruments you will be returning.
- If you do not contact us on or before the 7th day of your trial, you agree to purchase all items in your trial shipment; we will charge your credit card for the total purchase price.
- A return shipping label and instructions for shipping your return will be included in your shipment.
- You are liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged merchandise from the time of delivery until merchandise is delivered back to our store.
Check out our store to find instruments and headjoints!
Once you’ve made your selections, fill out our short contact form to let us know what you'd like to try.