Our Trial Program
Selecting a flute or headjoint is a personal experience that requires time with the instruments. We make it easy for you to test instruments before you make a decision.
We offer in-store and out-of-store trials. In accordance with CDC and MN Dept of Health guidelines,instruments are sanitized after each demonstration. Contact us for an appointment or stop by the store! We are also happy to schedule a phone or virtual consultation, or curate a selection of instruments and ship directly to you for in-home trial.
How it works
We will ship up to 2 flutes and 3 headjoints to your home so you can compare to your current instrument, bring them to a lesson, and truly get to know each instrument.
- You will have 7 days from the date of delivery to try your selections
- Fill out a short contact form to request a trial
- We will respond to your inquiry and confirm your selections
- We require a signed instrument trial form and a credit card on file
- A deposit amount depending on the instrument may also be required
- By the 7th date of your trial, contact us and let us know if you decide to return any instruments or accessories
- If you do not contact us on or before the 7th day of your trial, you agree to purchase all items in your trial shipment; we will charge your credit card for the remainder of the purchase price
- Instructions for returns will be provided by our team
- If you decide to make a purchase, we will apply any deposit taken toward the purchase price
- If you decide to return your entire selection, we will refund your deposit less the return shipping fee
- Consult with us before traveling with trial instruments for written approval from our team
- You are liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged merchandise from the time of delivery until merchandise is delivered back to our store
Check out our store to find instruments and headjoints!
Once you’ve made your selections, fill out our short contact form to let us know what you'd like to try.