Instrument Fit Information:
- Fits most open or close wrap horns
- Accommodates bells up to 11″ (279.4mm)
- Dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap
- Thickly padded adjustable shoulder strap with grip surface & strong metal hardware
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP)
- Compact lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching
- Large exterior pocket with built-in organizer for small accessories
- QuickLock™ allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering
- High quality metal hardware and stitching
- Long lasting custom molded zippers
- Rubber runners protect corners and zipper tape from impacts
- Durable molded rubber feet
- Includes ID luggage tag
- Soft non-abrasive blue velvet lining
- Instrument secure strap secure by hook and loop closure
- Large accessory storage zippered compartment
- Slide storage with padded slide cover
- Padded mouthpiece pouch with hook and loop closure
This is the most popular aftermarket bass trombone case in the Trombone Shop. With it's adjustable straps and bell cushioning holding the bell in place it provides a great amount of protection for all sizes of tenors. It's wood shell can take a fairly large impact without buckling, making this case a safe choice for air travel and it has among the best storage of any case design. It is a bit larger and heavier then Bonna or other fiberglass designs but it is a hard to beat value at the price!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.