Instrument Fit Information:
- Fits most F- attachment tenor trombone makes and models.
- Accommodates bells up to 10.5″ (26.67cm).
- Fits even the largest of valves including Thayer valves.
- Dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap.
- Removable padded shoulder strap featuring an I.D. tag.
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP).
- Compact lightweight shock absorbing wood frame.
- Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching.
- Large front-side zippered pocket.
- Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories.
- QuickLock™ allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering.
- Custom strong metal hardware.
- Long lasting custom molded zippers.
- Durable molded rubber feet.
- Soft padded nylex lining stitched through the wood frame.
- Adjustable tenon brace.
- 3 modular lid blocks for a customized fit (5 x 2.5 x 1″).
- 2 modular body section blocks for a customized fit (7 x 2.5 x 2.5″; 5 x 2.5 x 2.5″).
- Modular bell flair block with secure strap.
- Modular padded slide wall with secure strap and cleaning rod storage sleeve.
- Large accessory storage zippered compartment.
- Double padded mouthpiece pouch with zippered pocket and belt loops.
- Instrument secure strap provides stability.
We find the Protec iPac series to be a great choice for players looking for the same protection as the Propac cases provide but willing to spend a little extra to reduce the weight (nearly 2 lbs) and overall size of the case. With it's movable cushions and strap to hold the bell section in place it interior protection is very similar to the Propac series; one nice addition in the tenon brace designed to prohibit the bell section moving laterally if the case were dropped on the bell. The wood shell is a bit thinner then the Propac series and has a bit of flex but as with other fiberglass designs it is very sturdy when zipped together.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.