Our Trial Program
Selecting a trumpet is a personal experience that requires time with the instruments. We make it easy to play instruments before you make a decision, offering in-store and out-of-store trials.
Please note: In accordance with CDC and MN Dept of Health guidelines, Schmitt Music has resumed in-store trials for all instrument categories. Instruments are sanitized after each demonstration. Contact us for an appointment or stop in to the store! We are also happy to schedule a phone or virtual consultation, or curate a selection of instruments and ship directly to you for in-home trial.
How it works
We will ship up to 2 trumpets to your home, so you can compare to your current instrument, bring them to a lesson, and truly get to know each instrument.
- You will have 7 days from the date of delivery to try your selections
- Fill out a short contact form to request a trial
- We will respond to your inquiry and confirm your selections
- We require a signed instrument trial form, a credit card on file, and a 20% deposit for trials
- By the 7th date of your trial contact us and let us know which instruments you will be returning
- If you do not contact us on or before the 7th day of your trial you agree to purchase all items in your trial shipment; we will charge your credit card for the remainder of the purchase price
- A return shipping label and instructions for shipping your return will be included in your shipment
- If you decide to make a purchase we will apply your deposit toward the purchase price
- If you decide to return your entire selection we will refund your deposit less a $25 return shipping fee
- You are liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged merchandise from the time of delivery until merchandise is delivered back to our store
Check out our store to find instruments and mouthpieces you are interested in trying.
Once you’ve made your selections fill out our short contact form and let us know which instruments and mouthpieces you would like to try.