Protec PB301VAX Trumpet/Auxiliary Combo PRO PAC Case with Wheels
- Instrument Type:
- Refine By:
The Trumpet / Auxiliary Combo PRO PAC Case with Wheels is the result of a year-long design collaboration with the famed jazz trumpeter, Mike Vax (www.mikevax.com). After spending years on the road as a trumpet performer, Mike has learned first-hand what features a professional musician would need and appreciate. Protec is proud to make his requests a reality.
With a compact exterior dimension of 22 x 12.5 x 9 inches, this case complies with most U.S. domestic and international airline carry-on regulations.The exterior pocket design allows for sheet music. The metal ring located at the top of the case is designed to work with our popular trumpet mute bags.
The innovative interior layout provides different instrument fit options:
- Bb Trumpet and Flugel Horn
- Bb Trumpet and Cornet
- Bb and Piccolo Trumpet
- Dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap
- Removable padded shoulder strap featuring an I.D. tag
- Lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching
- Telescoping handle
- Smooth rolling inline wheels
- Large front-side zippered pocket
- Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- QuickLock™ allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering
- Front side D-ring to clip on a Protec mute bag
- Convenient subway handle
- Custom strong metal hardware
- Long lasting custom molded zippers
- Durable molded rubber feet
- Soft non-abrasive velvet lining with deluxe padded divider
- 2 interior lid support blocks
- 2 mouthpiece slots
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.