Interested in this product?
Please contact The Sax Shop for more information about the product, availability, and ordering.
Henri Selmer Paris has redefined the modern identity of the tenor saxophone with the Supreme.
The creation of the Supreme embodies the culmination of an age-old savoir-faire combined with a perfect mastery of fabrication tools, all rising to meet the expectations of the Maison Selmer.
The tenor Supreme achieves the feat of surpassing the flexibility and sensation of lightness found in historic models and combining those features with the precision and exactness of pitch found in modern ones. It is both powerful and capable of infinite refinement. It allows for a an impressive power or a very expressive lyricism. Its dynamic possibilities go from a barely audible whisper to a wailing scream. The tenor Supreme defies the natural inertia inherent to the tenor, offering a real sensation of lightness from the moment it enters the musicians’ hands, thanks a redistribution of its overall equilibrium and its compact ergonomics. This liberty manifests itself, above all, in the immense flexibility and suppleness of sound, previously unattainable in a tenor, which has been achieved with the new bore.
This new identity for the tenor Supreme is complemented by a creative, bold and innovative aesthetic that can be found in every detail of the instrument. The refinement and care taken in its fabrication offer unparalleled pleasure and ease of play, making it a source of inspiration for rediscovering the tenor.
- A wide range of projection
- An unprecedented flexibility and ease of playing
- An accurately distributed tuning
- A roundness combined with an immense richness of timbres
Mechanics and Ergonomics
- 3-point concentric clamp on the neck receiver for a better junction between the neck and the body, ensuring a better hold over time and avoiding deformation of the neck and the tenon.
- Nickel silver tightening ring on the neck receiver, bringing density to this delicate area. Since it is not connected to the neck receiver, its position is adjustable.
- Direct adjustment arm between the right hand F# and F keys, allowing for finer, more reliable adjustment.
- Octave key system with teflon supports to limit movement, noise and wear.
- Hinged toggle on left hand pinky finger keys allows for greater ease of movement from one key to another.
- Repositioned strap ring for better overall equilibrium.
- Redesign of side key forms and placements, facilitating transition from one to the other.
- Key: B-flat
- Ambitus: Low B-flat / high F#
- Metal thumb supports (right hand, left hand)
- Neck receiver with 3-point concentric tightening
- Mobile tightening ring in nickel silver
- Left hand pinky finger keys with hinged toggle
- Right hand F#- F adjusting arm
- Engraving specific to the Supreme
- Leather pads with rivet-free metal resonators
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.