The LEVEL 5 Supplemental Workbook is designed to be completed after the Step-by-Step Basic Rudiments Workbook and the LEVEL 4 Supplemental Workbook. Bonus - Free Resources - Videos for all music history listening activities in the workbook.
UMT Basic Rudiments Workbook plus the LEVEL 4 Supplemental = RCM Theory Level 4.
Note: Additional completion of the LEVEL 5 Supplemental Workbook = RCM Theory Level 5.
The LEVEL 5 Supplemental Workbook features these concepts and more!
- PITCH - Transposition up or down one octave, including change of clef
- SCALES - Major, minor (natural, harmonic & melodic) up to four sharps or four flats
- CHORDS - Tonic, Subdominant and Dominant (Seventh) of required keys, Functional and root/quality chord symbols
- INTERVALS - Major, minor, Perfect, (Melodic & Harmonic),above the Tonic of required Major keys
- COMPOSITION - Four-Measure Answer Phrase to a given Question Phrase (Parallel Period)
- ANALYSIS - Identification Melodic Phrases, Musical Term and Concepts from Previous Levels
- MUSIC HISTORY - Life and Music of G. F. Handel, W. A. Mozart and H. Arlen
- THEORY EXAM - Level 5
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.