Pickett Large Bore Tenor Trombone Mouthpiece Cup
- Instrument Type:
- Refine By:
Note this is the cup only and does not include a rim.
Machined using state of the art equipment, and world class designs, the Pickett large bore tenor mouthpieces provides the player with optimum flexibility, along with consistent/precise articulation.
The Pickett line of screw rim trombone mouthpieces makes it possible to dial in the response and sound to where you want it to be. Finding the right mouthpiece for the job just got easier.
- 3 Our largest cup in our large bore line. Very open and free blowing with darkened tone color.
- 4 Very open and free-blowing. Great for orchestral 2nd part playing.
- 5 A piece which offers excellent core production and balance across all registers.
- 5.5 Same cup depth and contour as 5 with a slightly smaller rim diameter.
- 6 Provides concise, resonant, and dense tone, with the ideal amount of focus and response.
- D Our deep cup features the most generous cup of our stock options, providing a very free-blowing experience. The extra depth allows for a warmer and richer tone color in the low register, without sacrificing the upper register.
- M Our medium cup, Pickett Brass' most popular model, is a middle of the road cup designed to appeal to a broad range of performance genres.
- S Our shallow cup provides more support in the middle and upper registers, adding some extra brilliance and efficiency.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.